Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Images from Danbom grave and website




-Anonymous
 Added: Apr. 16, 2012
A long lost relative on my fathers side, whos history I have heard since I was young. A facinated story but so sad!
- lillguden
 Added: Feb. 26, 2012
You were my grandmother's 1st cousin, and she missed you very much when you suddenly drowned with the Titanic. RIP
- Philip Sederquist
 Added: Jun. 4, 2011
Oh hear us when we cry to Thee, for those in peril on the sea. May you rest in peace.
- Michael
 Added: Oct. 9, 2010
R.I.P. Ernst
- fanniXXebbi
 Added: Oct. 23, 2009

- Barbara Hammons Davis, Dalt's Mom
 Added: Jul. 31, 2007

- Nils M. Solsvik Jr.
 Added: May. 23, 2006

- ebaheath
 Added: Apr. 18, 2007
In loving memory of Ernst.
- SKP
 Added: Apr. 13, 2007

- Nils M. Solsvik Jr.
 Added: May. 23, 2006

Images from Ernst Danbom's Find a Grave page.

No comments:

Post a Comment